Please go to this link to complete the MA extension and payment

1. From this page click on the ‘File Returns’ (up top in the header), then ‘File Personal Income Tax Extensions’.
2. In the following screen it asks if the extension is being prepared by someone other than the taxpayer. Select ‘No’.
3. Click the ‘Next’ button and the rest should be self-explanatory. Just make sure you select your correct filing status (i.e Married filing joint).